2013年5月6日星期一

I do not know older or cold weather


      I do not know older or cold weather, looked old article recalled some distant people and things.
        Once I love graphic design, dream that one day become a good design master. However, the dream is very good, the reality is very far away, I removed a number of industries, farther and farther away from the original dream. Fortunately the deep beautiful beginning has been stationed somewhere in my heart, although the wind and rain displaced, but never left, also gave me the power forward.
       
        The cause of this group of bedroom Wall Sticker  from a joke. Prides itself before the people of the Three Kingdoms, Zhou Yu asked me, you are not very good at graphic design, did you give yourself the desktop?
        What got me. Design for three years and never thought to do a wallpaper when the desktop. Watching someone arrogant expression, my sister decided to do a one-time twelve wallpaper month for one

没有评论:

发表评论