2013年2月6日星期三

To study up officialdom bow my head to write a check.

To study up officialdom bow my head to write a check. I have nothing to do, went straight to the Normal School truancy out after.

Small apricot get my appearance almost fainted. She watched me for a long time, before they agree to be next to me to sit down, red cheeks mess into a. Later the small apricot Frankly, she never imagined the front of a talented little guy soiled her white linen brats will be the same person, with the day. Thus, her heart spontaneously generated a unquenchable inferiority.

I do not know whether the small apricot deliberately waiting for me - with the quarters of the other girls took to the streets to watch the movie all the rest of her people, casually flipping through a bible called "formal logic".

Next we have a sitting she just changed the sheets and began to talk about literature. Small apricot sit close to me, I even smell the faint fragrance comes out of the waves of her body, which makes my speech moment came Dayton off, I lied. I noticed a small apricot watching my eyes sparkling with particularly complex and unfamiliar things, frequently passed singular information I am flustered twitch. Said bluntly, later, when every time I want to shallow and small apricot, are in fact as Mouguang deeply moved by the situation difficult self.

I just kissed apricot. It was a wonderful, people can not stop feeling, although I do not even how to know. Kissing is what I learned from the movie, but the movie thing is not a good teacher, the only church people do not teach people how to do. Therefore, later the small apricot jokingly said: "Earlier there twice actually love experience, even KISS did not learn, I had to retaliate, said:" with each other each other! "

没有评论:

发表评论